CLEANSING MICELLAR WATER
SENSITIVE SKIN: DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
The essential formula for the most delicate skin, perfect for calming redness.
- Effectively cleanses, maintaining skin moisture and respecting its natural oils. Enriched with Sunflower Oil to prevent excess dryness.
- Calms and soothes thanks to the soothing properties of cottonseed extract, Green Tea and Chamomile.
- Includes our exclusive Global Defense TechnologyTM, which protects and improves the skin's resistance against external aggressors.
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested*, our Micellar Cleansing Water ensures the most appropriate and practical hygiene that your skin requires. And if you prefer facial cleansing in a single step, this is your ideal cosmetic choice!
* In vivo dermatological and ophthalmological test to assess tolerability on normal and sensitive skin.
WE LOVE IT FOR
- Removes polluting particles that adhere to the skin.
- All our cleansers and toners include a natural mix of detoxifying ingredients: Guava and Ginseng extract, which enhance and energize the skin’s vitality.
- Its bottle is 100% recycled and recyclable.
- Contains 98% natural origin ingredients.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
WHEN AND HOW TO USE IT
Easy, very easy. Apply to the face and eyes with a cotton pad. No need to rinse!
KEY INGREDIENTSCOTTON SEED EXTRACTCotton is a plant rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids. Its water-soluble extract is deeply soothing and pleasant on the skin. Contributes to the protection of sensitive skins and calms redness.
GREEN TEA EXTRACTIt contains a large amount of polyphenols and helps soothe the skin.
GUAVA AND GINSENG EXTRACTSDetoxifying extracts that enhance the vitality of the skin and energize it.
GLOBAL DEFENSE TECHNOLOGYTMExclusive cocktail of ingredients that protects skin cells from free radicals generated by UV, IR and blue light radiation, while protecting the skin from both oxidative stress and chemical aggressors such as heavy metals or hydrocarbons.
Ingredients are subject to change. It is recommended that you consult the product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
WE PRIORITIZE NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS IN OUR FORMULAS
WE AVOID THE USE OF CELLOPHANE IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS
WE GIVE PRIORITY TO GLASS OVER PLASTIC
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
THE CARDBOARD OF OUR FOLDABLES COMES FROM SUSTAINABLE FORESTS (FSC SEAL)